Monday, November 03, 2014

It was the last hurrah

Cheshire Cat has a new home, not far away down near the Iron Cove Bridge. It was a quick sale and relatively painless as, after the big clean up, there wasn't too much needed doing.
The new owners have joined the Balmain Sailing Club and I hope we see her racing soon. They are planning to change her name though which is a shame. But they are very happy with her which is nice. And so they should be. She is a lovely boat. I was sad to pass her on but am now sailing with other people and enjoying the new learning curve that brings.
So that is the end of this blog. I will keep sailing and maybe even do another blog if I am planning a big adventure. But for now, thank you if you are still reading. I'm looking at you Michael.








2 comments:

mick said...

"Closure". Thanks Anni. I check every day xx

Sisterhoodlums said...

Aawww Mick that's sweet.